Use of Content
Copyright and Trademarks
1. Your use of the Web site is at your sole risk. The Web site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is not guaranteed. We will attempt to respond to e-mails, but we cannot guarantee the time period or a response at all.
3. You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Web site or modify another Web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Skinsight Web site, VDX, or any other VDX service.
4. You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Skinsight Web site, use of the Skinsight Web site, or access to the Skinsight Web site without the express written permission of VDX.
5. VDX does not warrant that (i) the Skinsight Web site will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Skinsight Web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Skinsight Web site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Skinsight Web site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Skinsight Web site will be corrected.
Certain links on this Web site may take you outside the Skinsight Web site.
Links to Skinsight.com
Widget and Other Services Use
Widget Subscription Terms
1. VDX allows you to subscribe to widgets and place them on your blogs and other Web pages you own.
2. You may not alter the widget in any way – including but not limited to the health content included within the widget, the functionality of the widget, the service used to display the widget.
3. You may only place a widget that you subscribe to onto Web sites that you own. For example, you cannot post a widget to an online forum.
4. You may not give the widget to other people to place on their sites.
5. If VDX determines that a widget you subscribe to is being used on any Web site not owned by you, VDX reserves the right to disable both the widget subscription and your account EVEN IF YOU DID NOT CAUSE OR AUTHORIZE THE OTHER USAGE (eg, the owner of the other site has taken the widget code without your consent).
6. VDX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from use of the subscribed widget, whether it be on a Web site you own or someone else’s site.
7. VDX, in its sole discretion, has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of any VDX service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Web Site and Prices
1. VDX reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Skinsight Web site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice.
2. VDX shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Skinsight Web site.
Account Creation, Registration, and Use
VDX’s Right to Terminate or Modify Services
VDX may modify the terms of this Agreement or the Services, including but not limited to the price, content or nature of the Services, upon notice to you. In the event VDX modifies the Agreement or the Services, you may terminate the Services. VDX may terminate this Agreement and any Services at any time upon notice to you, provided that you will be entitled to receive the Services for any period for which you have already paid, or a pro-rata refund at VDX’s sole discretion. VDX may provide notice by e-mail or by publishing the changes on its Web site. This Agreement will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term. No notice shall be required from VDX to effect such termination. Upon any termination of this Agreement (whether by you or VDX), you shall immediately discontinue use of the Services. Your obligation to pay accrued charges and fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Please see the Commenting Policy for guidance on appropriate practices.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (including blogs, message boards, Ask Our Expert postings, etc.) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is nonconfidential for all purposes.
If you use a Public Area, such as message boards, blogs, or community Question & Answer postings or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. VDX and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should immediately contact your local law enforcement agency. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
VDX is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says in response to content posts, in the comments, or in forums, nor the laws which they may break in foreign countries through his/her comments’ content, implication, and intent.
VDX reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
5. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Web site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
7. VDX or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Web site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Limitation of Liability/Indemnification
Last updated on 10/04/2016